0

Share to:




Another Filipina-America hits the trends in news and television worldwide with X-Factor USA 2013 audition! With her powerhouse voice, sixteen-year old Ellona Santiago blows away the judges with the pop ballad “Wings” by a fellow X-Factor album Little Mix. From San Lorenzo, California, the student took over the stage with her amazing stage presence and jaw dropping vocals completely entrancing the judges.

Judge, Kelly Rowland couldn’t help but comment on how shocked she was with Ellona’s performance on stage because of their small talk prior before the performance.

“First of all, I thought you’re cute that you’re shy and then, what in the word? Who is this person? That’s what I love the most because whoever that girl was, she came out and she made business. Wow,” she said.


Simon Cowell was in utter shock after the performance, and spoke his mind regarding the Pinay. “Ellona. I’ll have to remember this name. Ellona Santiago. I love this girl. You are seriously good,” he said.

Ironically, Ellona has already auditioned for the X-Factor before during Season 1 with the group ‘inTENsity’ although they were eliminated in the first round.

“Do you remember me?” Ellona asked Simon with sweetness and politeness. Simon obviously confused from her question answered with a negative. She then explained to him of her group before and their elimination during the Top 12.

Demi Lovato immediately reacted with a, “Had I been here first season, you would have gotten through.” And continued with a positive yes, “Fortunately, this year, we’re going to have so much fun together and you’re going to say ‘Simon you’ll never gonna forget about me ever, ever, ever again.’ I think you’ve made this easy. I say yes,” she said.

Ellona Santiago was ecstatic for the news and vowed to do her best this time and make up from her last chance to be on the show years ago. “This chance is more important than my last chance because I’m going to try to make it up there not as part of a group but as a soloist. I’m so happy,” she said.


Watch her Performance below

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top